Team Angel Wolf’s #TogetherWeCan is a free, inclusive, community program, held at The Sustainable City at 6:00pm meeting outside Spill the Bean coffee shop; held in association with the Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi 2019 and Dubai Fitness Challenge.
To tell you more details about the program:
#TeamAngelWolf Together We Can is a free community, weekly, inclusive, social activity, using our 5 specialised disability running chairs.
The session is a relaxed, fun, social run/jog/walk for “all” the community, whatever their ability, to be ‘active’ ‘together’.
The session is open to all our community, including:
– People Of Determination to be riders in the disability chairs or to walk/jog/run or use their own wheelchairs with us
– Parents with babies or toddlers to join running/jogging/walking with their pushchairs
– Families with their children
– Children on roller blades/scooters
– Complete beginners whom just want motivation to start walking/jogging/running with a community
– Seasoned athletes whom want to join in a social run session and possibly help push the disability chairs
The concept is that the session is in loops, so people can join in and out of the session as they wish, at their own pace and ability, with no pressure; also the opportunity to give care giving parents some resting time out!
Please do spread the word and come join us for a real active, inclusive program that is for ALL the community!