Summer Camp: Water Supply Week
July 7 - July 11
Let your children spend the summer getting hands-on learning of sustainability!
We’ve teamed up with The Tutoring Center and SEEd to bring you an exciting and unique learning experience at The Sustainable City Summer Camp!
For children from ages four to ten years old, The Sustainable City Summer Camp will be a chance to learn more about our planet. With a course which dives into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals whilst exploring their surroundings in The Sustainable City, children can learn more about the issues facing our planet.
Campers will grow together and learn how to take better care of our planet!
8.45 – 9.00am: Students arrive
9.00 – 9.15am: Mindfulness
9.15 – 10.00am: Hands-on science
10.00 – 10.30am: Snack break & movement game
10.30 – 11.30am: Math fun
11.30 – 12.30pm: Creativity & sustainable art
12.30 – 1.00pm: Lunch & movement game
1.00 – 2.00pm: Sustainable education
(Extended hours can be arranged for 25 AED per hour)
- Sessions based upon fresh water supplies and conservation
- Create a filtration device
- Learn how to clean water
- Visit the show villa to discover how we use water in our homes and reducing it
- Field trip to the duck pond to explore where water comes from
- Create water-themed art projects
- Learn about acrylic pouring to create water-like canvas pieces
- Collaborative, large waterfall sculpture of recycled materials
1 week of full day camp for 1 child: 700 AED
1 week of full day camp for 2 children: 1260 AED
Please register or for more information contact:
email@example.com | 04 558 6211